(Click on the comic to see full-size and, if you want, drag and drop onto your desktop to download)
This gag gets either more funny or less funny as tech improves. Will there come a day when a person can buy a website in a box from Walmart? I can see that happening. Think of it: you buy the box, it comes with a CD that prompts you to input on your business or personality. Then it links up to the internet, to a specific server, and voila! You have a website!
This comic strip is available for download in print version. You can download the black and white or color image below or from the original post. Use my comic in your publication, letter, operations manual, whatever. I don’t care where and I’m not asking for any money or license. All I ask is that you don’t alter the image. Send me a message letting me know where you used it and I might feature it!
- Click here to see the original post
- Download color printable version
- Download black and white printable version
If you want to share this image on your blog, either:
- Click on the image to view the full-size version
- Right click on the image, copy the image’s address and reference it in your blog via HTML (a link back to the original post might be nice 🙂 ) or simply copy the URL